Friday, January 16, 2009

18 Days!!

So, life is not easier. I miss him so much.... The cutest thing happened a couple of days ago. He only gets a couple hours of sleep a night so by the time he gets to call me, he's half asleep! It was about 10:14 and he had formation at 10:30. We were going to talk until he had to go out and then they got to come in and go to sleep! I was talking and I heard a cute little snore coming from the other end of the phone! I was already in bed so I layed there and listened to him sleep. At 10:28 I heard someone shout and Caleb wakes up and says, "ok baby I love you so much and I have to go..". When I told him the next day that he had fallen asleep for fifteen minutes, he had no idea he'd had a little cat nap. I never would have imagined something like listening to him sleep would be so special?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment