Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day Four

Today we found out that Calebs AIT is longer than 4 weeks. The Go Army webpage says 8 weeks. There is a guy at WTC that has the same MOS and his says 13 weeks! I guess we will find out next week but I kanow its longer than we had hoped. The good part of that is Cameron will be able to finish out the school year here. I am sitting here at 10 pm and have not talked to Caleb since earlier today! He had a pass to go to the PX today. He said they have lots of shops also. I'll be excited to see what the bases look like. It sounds like it is kinda like a strip mall. He said they have a Game Stop and a GNC. I hope he can call me again tonight. We have been lucky to be able to talk and Im so glad because i'm sure there will be a time we won't.
Cameron comes home tommorow! Yeah! He starts school Monday so at least we will be kept busy. I'm not sure how this will affect him. He hasn'e bee away from Caleb for more than two weeks in the last 8 years!I'm sure he will miss him a lot. I hope tha Caleb keeps being able to ta;k to us during training. That should help Cam through all these months apart (me too!!!).
I keep busy with work and visiting my mom and granny. I am really lonely at night. Spending time with Cam at night will help a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment