Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day Two

Today is New Years Day. I spent new years eve working and missing my boys. I called Cameron last night but his phone was off!! He comes home Sunday and I am so happy. It to will be good to have our son home. Caleb arrived at Ft.Sill and did not get to sleep until last night(48hrs awake!). He got his
head shaved and got his id card. He finally called at 5:00 last night and sounded exhausted but seems to be in good spirits. That makes me happy. I got to call him at 10 seconds to midnite and we counted down the New Year together! I am so happy I get to talk to him! Today he called and said they had the day off but couldn't leave base!?! The drill sergeants are saying that they will probably be deployed in 90 days after graduation. I cant even think about that! Im just taking one day at a time! This year is going to be so crazy! All the changes! I cant wait to move and have my family start this new adventure. Im so proud of Caleb and so excited for Cameron to have this experience! My mom and granny have been so supportive. I will miss living near them so much. Im glad I have them while hes away in the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment