Monday, January 26, 2009

January 26, 2009

Will this ever end! How will I handle deployment!!!! I feel like it has been a hundred years since I saw him! Cameron went to Houston last weekend and I was soooo lonely. I drove 45 minutes to target and spent litterly 2 hours just walking around and only spent 15 dollars. I am in such a small town and have been so busy with work I don't have any friends here. Plus there's nobody I have met that I would want to hang out with except my family. My mom and granny went out of town so I couldn't play with them! I can't wait to move to base so we can cultivate friends with same interests and are in the same situations. Everybody asks me are you ok, or how are you holding up. Really I just am. I wake up and go about my day and go to sleep knowing tomorrow is one day closer. I have read a lot of military wife blogs and they haven't seen their husbands for months. One woman was saying, "its only 4 months until he comes home"! 4 months!!!! Then she writes that he has been gone 10 months already, so 4 more is nothing. Those are the kind of stories that make me grateful for a 6 week separation! Cameron is the light of my day. I feel like I have a little partner that shares his excitement, pride and low times when he misses his daddy. It keeps me strong for him. Caleb has sent him shirts and dog tags, postcards and military coins. He also gets to see pictures Caleb sends through text and of course they get to talk! I look at Cameron and can tell he's proud! Caleb looks good and sounds good. We have 15 more days until we see each other so I think he knows hes on the down slope of training. I have booked the hotel rooms for me and cam, my mom and my granny. We are all going to graduation. I'm still going up early so I can see him the night before ! I can't wait! I get butterflies in my tummy when I think about it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment